free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sgt. Pepper






I guess Sgt. Pepper deserves a new post, considering the blog is named after him. He's as bratty as usual but I love him to bits. The other day I caught him eating taco chips that he had knocked off the table and yesterday he was licking icecream off the counter (which I just discovered he can jump onto from the ground). he loves to bite our arms and legs when he gets into one of his "moods" He also loves snuggling around my neck and loves to be up there as I walk around the house and tend to things, it's really odd but so cute! Right now he is sitting on my shoulder watching me type. I told eric yesterday that Sgt Pepper was the best gift because I always think oh he is so cute I'm so glad eric got him for me!
He loves plastic bags for some reason, but the rest of the pictures seem to be self explanatory. One day he was playing in the couch and hiding between the cushins and then jumping out. it was so cute!

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy A. said...

I like the pic of him the plastic bag...so cute. And just so you know, Harrison has some more scratches on his head...I KNOW they're from Sgt. Pepper...I just KNOW it.

10:43 AM  
Blogger kt said...

oh amy, your so paranoid. Just so everyone can have some background, amy was over at the house and noticed a scatch on H's hand. She assumed it was from sgt. even though he hadn't been anywhere near H...

10:48 AM  
Blogger Amy A. said...

Your cat obviously has a viscious streak. Who can blame me for being protective of my first-born son?

11:55 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

haha what a cutie! I'm sure he would never harm H :P

5:40 PM  
Blogger dan said...

I love you srgt pepper! You are the cutest kitten I have ever seen! I know you have some scratching problems, but i would too if I had eric and katie as parents....

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were NOT his parents, we are his caregivers. I dont like to be referred to as a "parent" of a cat.

9:41 PM  
Blogger dan said...

well eric i hate to tell you but you are the parents of it. You provide for it and it lives in your house.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home