free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


This year for halloween, Eric and I dressed up as each other. It was hilarious and so fun. At a glance we really did look like each other. I walked downstairs at my Dad's house and Dad, Marc, and Amy all thought it was actually eric until they turned to talk to me. It was a great costume because it was cheap (actually free) and so fun. I couldn't kiss eric, it was to weird to look at him dressed up as a girl. We didnt' end up doing anything, in fact I was asleep by 930. We spent the afternoon with my family, that's it. That is what I love about being married. Sitting at home, hanging out, is completely satisfying. Most of the time, it is the most satisfying!

7 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Okay kaite, we have offically lost you to the dark side....see you in a couple years mabye?? perhaps the 10year reunion if its not too much trouble to call?? Just kidding! (kinda) You guys look HALARIOUS! Great costumes im impressed seriously! P.S Eric is really freaking me out with that wig ! He looks hideous!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok eric...you fricken look hilarious...that wig and that smile combination creep me right out...hahahhhahaha...it's the smile that's creeping me out the most

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i just realized that eric is reminding me of a librarian hahahahha...i showed my mom that pic...what a classic

11:10 PM  
Blogger netablogs said...

That is so great! I'm afraid you look better as a guy than Eric looks as a girl. Don't take that personally, of course. It's another way of saying Eric looks great as a guy!! (And of course, you my dear niece, are beautiful no matter what!)

7:14 PM  
Blogger alise said...

ok that is soo funny. I'm so glad I actually got to see a picture of how it turned out. Too bad you guys didn't go out and show your costume off. But i'm glad you had a good evening. Love and miss you both.

10:00 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

What a great halloween idea! ITS SO SCARY! Seriously though, that is hilarious.

11:57 AM  
Blogger alise said...

oh man i just looked at that picture again and had to comment about how it made me laugh again. I think it will be my new place to come when i need a good smile.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home