free hit counter javascript

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Body Shop


The other day I wondered into a Body Shop. It has been quite some time since I have been there and had no intention of spending any money. I went in with a friend. It turns out that there was a very good salesperson in that day. I ended up buying a home fragrance thing-y. It's really cool and I love it. I bought Cranberry, Satsuma, and Golden Apple scents and a very nice looking burner. It's great and I use it ALL the time! I would recommend them to everyone. They do a great job of smelling up the entire room. Unfortuntly my camera is dead and I haven't been able to find the charger...so here is an internet picture of my actual burner.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy A. said...

Great...now you won't stink so much.

10:34 AM  
Blogger dan said...

I have a really cute one from last year, a christmas one that is silver. Its sooo nice. Another good tip, when you have a lamp on, but a drop or two on the light bulb, when its hot the fragrence spreads so fast! Also try cranberry scent, its sooo nice!

10:45 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

I have satsuma, too!

5:35 PM  
Blogger netablogs said...

Sometimes I get headaches from the fragrance. Anyone else?

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since I've been pregnant I have to get unscented everything. It TOTALLY gives me headaches and just plain makes me feel sick.

2:32 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

OOOh that Golden Apple scent is SO nice! I was in the body shop the other night and smelled it for the first time! Nummy!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home