free hit counter javascript

Friday, September 08, 2006

JUNK! but then again not...






















Moving and packing was such a BIG ordeal. I threw out so much stuff, yet, still I am stuck with boxes of" in-between". Stuff I won't use but can't throw out. Eric has a box or two of this same stuff. It makes our extra room look like a junk room, but i dont know what to do with it!! Can anyone relate to this feeling? I will give you an example, Teddy, my beloved bear from when i was a baby. What do I do with Teddy ??

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie you HAVE TO KEEP TEDDY!!! That thing means so much to you...and it's such a classic! Just keep it in your room or somehting, you won't even notice it. hahaha

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, don't worry, I AM NOT throwing out teddy! I'm just saying...all this stuff, what to do with it?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kato! I agree, you CANNOT get rid of "Ted"! He's been around almost as long as you :)

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn him.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Oh Amy - I hope you're kidding. I can just see that evil smile forming at the corner of your mouth as you type that :-)

Katie, I'm glad you're keeping Teddy. I'm still in counselling for the loss of my Wendy Walker doll . . . or was it Betty Walker . . . anyways, Teddy is a forever friend that you will pass on to your children who will pass him on to their children etc etc. Ok, I'm being wierd again - I better go have my coffee . . .

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do what I insisted Mike do with his 101 teddies! Stuff 'em in a plastic bag or plastic container and store in the garage. Now, if you don't have a garage, do you have a storage facility where you live? If not, then Ted gets to stay. Believe me, throwing out teddies can be harmful to one's emotional health! Ask Mike.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home