free hit counter javascript

Thursday, August 31, 2006

the Brat!


I love Srg. Pepper BUT she is driving me insane!!! She is so so so scratchy. She climbs up my leg bare or covered just for the sake of climbing. We lock her in one room in our house when we are away at work or at night. I need some tips on how to deal with my kitten... effective toys, techniques, etc. Also, I discovered my laptop mouse destroyed this morning. Let's just say , I wasn't happy. Considering the morning we'd had with her... (peeing on the couch and all..)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I guess no one ever said that raising a kitten would be easy, right?! And with a name like Sgt. Pepper, you can't expect HER not to have a little spunk!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a kitten that used to climb up my bare legs as well! Ouch! I always had scratches from that little demented animal! Actually, I rescued her from a barn shortly after she was born. Her mamma rejected here and she was just a sickly little runt. I bottle fed her and everything. You'd think she'd appreciate that and give me some respect but NO, she was off the wall. I eventually had to give her up to a better home as David was a baby and I just didn't trust her with him - she really was cute . . . but spastic! Sorry - no words of wisdom here :-(

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya, did you expect her to leave your mouse alone? Think about it. . .

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good response Deanne!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home