free hit counter javascript

Friday, October 20, 2006

Very Best Spaghetti Sauce

It's a bit different, but trust me, very delicious! I also don't have exact measurements so it's only for the creative cook.

Ground Beef
onions
garlic cloves (I put lots because I love garlic)
Salt and Pepper
Big can of tomatoes (diced, stewed, crushed, it's up to you...)
Club House -- Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning (I used just oregeno and basil because I couldn't find this at the store...) (season to taste, but dont be shy)
can of Mushroom Soup
can of tomato soup
red pepper
mushrooms
Cheese Whiz (tex mex cheesewhiz if you can find it... has a little more zing!)

It's pretty straight forward, brown the beef add the onions and garlic, add everything else mix it up, heat it up. serve.

This is delicious, and I must give credit where it is deserved. Carol, the cook, is the creator of this delicious recipe... yes i know amy, dont even say it!
Let me know what you think....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should marry Carol.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounded really good up until the Cheez Whiz.

YUCK.

Maybe I'll try it without the Cheez Whiz.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

It sounds great Katie - I thought the cheez whiz was an interesting ingredient but I'll print it off for Uncle Matt (he does most of the cooking!) and let you know how it turns out.

5:58 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

The mushroom soup has me a little worried.. but it does sound interesting! Ive been trying some new recipes this week, and haven't hit any '10's yet.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home