free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some People!


I usually park my car in a spot that is not technically a parking stall. It isn't numbered it's just a gap that can generously fit two cars in it. I figure since all the other residents use the visitor parking stalls for there extra cars, there should be no problem with me using this empty spot in the parking lot. I mean there is no other concievable usage for it. So the other day I walk out of the building and I hear this lady telling this other women (who might be in charge of something, i'm not sure) about these cars that always park in a place where there is not supposed to be parking. She is pointing right at MY car! I just keep on listening as I walk towards my car and she continues to say that it is supposed to be a path way, blah blah. I could not believe it. There is more then enough room for people to get through to the path. AND if you haven't noticed the path doesn't even go all the way to the parking lot. I cannot believe how people can be so petty. I could understand if there was a valid reason, and would be happy to move my car.

6 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

I'm with you on that one Katie. Seems to me there's tons of room for walkers to pass by. The lady is probably bored and trying to stir up trouble. If they don't want cars parking in that spot they should put up a sign indicating that and since there is no sign I see no reason why you can't park your car there.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

One more thing . . . if that's your car in the picture it looks like a little wash might be in order??? :-)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Amy A. said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of apartment living. The cranks usually have nothing better to do then to try to make other miserable.

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is my car, my filthy disgusting car. However, i have an excuse. To get to work I have to drive on dirt roads. One rain and my car looks like that. IT's hopeless.

8:01 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

Maybe the woman actually wanted to park there, too, and she was miffed that someone else had taken it. It looks like a perfect spot. Hopefully you won't get towed away. And yes, your poor car does look like it needs a bath. I haven't seen dirt like that since last Spring! That's when there's no point cleaning the car. The next day it rains or snows EVERYTIME!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I want to know what happened! Did the lady give you an evil glare when you got to your car and she saw you were the owner of the dirty wrongly parked car?

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home