free hit counter javascript

Friday, October 27, 2006

Quilting Night!!

The ladies from my work have started a quilting night. It happens every second thursday and yesterday was the first day. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I started my quilt that I have been meaning to start for weeks now! I wish I had my camera so I could take a picture or my progres. The older ladies helped us younger ladies with quilting and it was just so much fun. Isn't getting together with the girls just a blast! Anyone local is invited to come along!

5 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

hehe...you're quilting thing just cracks me up. Glad you're having fun with it though :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Amy A. said...

poo

7:05 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

I think that's great Katie! I've always wanted to make a quilt - make sure you post a picture of it when you're done!

8:28 AM  
Blogger dan said...

Katie your blog is getting a little on the boring side....

8:57 AM  
Blogger Amy A. said...

I agree...join nablopomo and post everyday!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home