free hit counter javascript

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Sis


Even though it is a little belated. I meant to post this on Friday but the day got away from me and then so did Saturday. So here I am sunday morning writing what should have been done 2 days ago. Sorry Ame...


Happy Birthday to my big sister Amy. She turned 23 today and I can't decide if I think that is too old for her or too young for her. Amy is the best big sister a girl could have. We did fight a lot growing up, over the usual things like clothes. Now, we mostly get along great and I am so glad. She's a great Big Sister and a GREAT Mum. (i've heard that from so many people)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

Yes, I agree, she's a great mom. It's obvious she loves Harrison to death! It's so great that you all get along so well. Families are the best!

4:10 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Oh yes I remember the fights :P
I used to be scared to death when I came over and you guys were having another spat...I never experienced those girly-fights at home. Its something different altogether!
Nice picture of Ame and Harrison! He's so cute!
Happy Birthday Ame!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home