free hit counter javascript

Monday, December 11, 2006

- apartment living -


I'm annoyed with the snow shovelling being done in my apartment parking lot. When the big tractors come, if your car is in your parking stall, you are stuck there for several hours. Also, your parking stall does not get shoveled and you actually get a pile of snow and that back of your car. They do not give you any warning, you just hear the sound of them rumbling around the lot. Usually around 10-11 at night. I could barely get in and out of my stall, so the other night, after our christmas party eric shovelled out our stall. I can't imagine how much work it was because it was all packed down and icy. He didn't get up till midnight!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is annoying I agree. At least give a warning so you can park somewhere else. I went to pick up a babysitter last Friday in a residential area and I was lucky I had the van or else I would have been stuck for the night.

10:51 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

snow in driveways - yuk! And we get the same thing when the plows come and leave a strip of snow at the beginning of our driveway. Grrr! Lucky I have my 4 wheel drive!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have that boy well-trained! Good for you.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Normally I couldn't relate to your problem with the snow but this last while helped me to be more sympathetic to the woes of Alberta living! The snow plows love to trap your cars on the side of the road - I think they get a real kick out of it!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home