free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

10.. actually 9 Reasons why I am ok with -40




1. Anything over minus 20 feels the same to me


2. I let my car warm up


3. I wear long johns, a couple sweaters, a big jacket, winter boots, toque, scarf, gloves anytime I venture outside


4. It makes me thankful for my nice warm apartment (I keep it around 25'C)


5. It gives me an excuse not to leave my nice warm apartment


6. I will think it's warm when it goes back to -15


7. I live in Edmonton, I EXPECT this!


8. I'd rather -40, then +40 (see 100 things)


9. There is an end in sight!!




9 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Any excuse to let you car warm up for 10 minutes every morning so its soooo warm when I get in is good for me!! I think I would rather it be +40 though, at least you can be outside at the beach or something....

7:48 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

When it's this cold, I don't even feel warm in the house except if I'm sitting right by the wood stove! I hate being cold!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good you can be positive. I'm right now ticked right off about how cold it is.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katers...i totally agree with the rather be -40 than plus...i HATE being too hot...i would rather freeze to death than burn to death...ya know?

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Someone else who is positive about weather, I have to admit I am getting pretty annoyed hearing everyone else complain about the weather. All of your reasons are great!

12:28 PM  
Blogger alise said...

I would have to agree with chels on this one. I would WAY rather be hot then cold.

5:24 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Wow I think you are the first person so far to be postive about this! Congratulations on your optimism...it s inspiring :)

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny that it actually felt 'warm' today at -15C?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

What a positive attitude. I guess you can't do anything about it so you may as well accept it. You've inspired me to stop complaining about the rain (when it comes again - we still have snow!). I'm going to start saying how much I love the rain, especially when it's cold and windy and the little droplets come whipping at your face 100 miles an hour . . . so refreshing . . . ok, I'm pushing it a little but I will try to be positive!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home