free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

100 things

1. I am a wife, sister, daughter, aunt
2. I am a newlywed – 4months
3. my husband really is the best but I wont get into it because this is about me.
4. I want to have 4 kids
5. I don’t want a mini van -- EVER
6. I love my job all the time
7. I like my job most of the time
8. My boss is the most generous person I know
9. I have to drive 45 minutes to and from work
10. I hate driving, mostly just at night
11. I work at a group home with teenage boys.
12. I LOVE CAMPING!!
13. I have my Social Work Diploma as of this year.
14. I teach Sunday school with Eric for grades 4-6.
15. They are a handful and then some.
16. I love it anyways
17. I am in a small group that I absolutely love.
18. I always wear sweats and a tshirt around my house
19. I dont get dressed unless I have too
20. Some days I don't even leave my apartment...
21. I am a conspiracy theorist at heart (thanks Dad)
22. I think the world is ending, and Jesus will return in my lifetime.
23. I love my apartment
24. Now I want a house,
25. new couches,
26. and a new car.
27. I’m not getting any of them in the near future.
28. I’m addicted to blogging
29. Eric hates it
30. We made a deal, no computer on Sundays…
31. hate messy
32. I actually like cleaning…even bathrooms!
33. People that know me think I’m weird
34. I am addicted to shows like CSI and Law & Order
35. I HATE mice and am TOTALLY freaked of them.
36. I don’t like cold, but would take it over hot.
37. Being really hot makes me Grouchy
38. I am very susceptible to the temperature around me
39. If it’s cold, I am cold. If it’s hot, I am hot.
40. It is FREEZING cold at the group home.
41. I have decided that when I am working there will be an eternal fire in the fireplace.
42. I love fireplaces, real ones.
43. I don’t have one and miss it.
44. I love the idea of baths
45. When I get in I get hot really fast
46. I add cold water, then more hot, etc.
47. I don’t usually stay in more then 20 mins
48. Most of my friends aren’t married.
49. I think I need to find some that are
50. Don’t be offended single friends, I still want you
51. My car is really dirty and messy
52. I have a cup of coffee every morning
53. I like it black
54. I used to work as a cashier
55. Everytime I go to the grocery store I miss it.
56. Fall is my favourite season
57. it’s not hot and it’s not cold, it’s just right
58. You can wear sweaters again
59. I love it when it snows
60. I love to go snowboarding
61. although I always get cold
62. This year I think I’m going to do some skiing
63. I’m clumsy
64. People think it’s funny when I spill things
65 .because I ALWAYS spill things
66. I loved my wedding
67. my wedding flowers died the night before my wedding
68. my aunt and step-mum saved the day
69. the bouquets were even better then they would have been.
70. my wedding pictures are SO good.
71. I need to feel appreciated
72. my love language is Words of Affirmation
73. I hated grade 12.
74. I loved school up until then.
75. I find myself getting more and more like my sister Amy
76. It scares me
77. I LOVE to play games
78. I love to read
79. I like to drink water with a lemon in it.
80. I wish I was more disciplined
81. to run my life less by my feelings.
82. I would love to go shopping and spend a lot of money on new clothes
83. that’s not going to happen
84. I love to go out to eat
85. I like to cook
86. I like to bake
87. I think I am pretty good at both
88. I hate painting
89. I don’t have enough patience for it
90. I would love to have my house painted
91. Any volunteers?
92. I can be selfish
93. croquettes are my favourite food EVER
94. My oma taught me how to make them
95. I really enjoy spending time with my Oma & Opa
96. Eric makes me laugh harder then anyone else
97. I like the way I look
98. I’m organized
99. I used to bite my nails, now I just nibble a little at them. I am doing way better, I really am. I also pick at the sides. I wish I could break this habit!
100. I don’t have cable, just a couple channels with bad recpetion. It’s a good thing because I think I could easily become a TV bug.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kate, I think you are trying to be more like me everyday. I think I could have written that list -- except for maybe 10 items -- FREAKY.

You've always copied so I'm used to it ;)

Now, if I wrote a list people would think I'm trying to copy you and that would be WAY TOO LAME for me. WAY.

8:50 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

Interesting list! I think you're a great person. When I think of you, I think of your laugh and your free spirit!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KATERS! in regards to numbers 28-30...are you sure...because i wish you blogged more and had more entries...because i wanna read about you because im creepy haha...and it's cute about Eric's rule...it's such a Christian Reformed rule hey...haha cute

12:12 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Great list Kate! I love these 100 things lists...they're so insightful!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post.















NOW!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I said I would never get a mini van either, I said NEVER. I drive one now. I bet you will too, especially with four kids.

3:19 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Just out of random curiosity...those disposable cameras on the tables at you wedding......did you ever get them developed?

....not that Sarah and I took any weird pictures or anything....

10:06 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

That's a great list Katie! Some things I knew about you and some I didn't but it's obvious that you're just an all around great person and I'm honored that you're my niece! Looking forward to seeing you in January!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

By the way, I just made a quadruple batch of croquette dough last night and today my friend is coming over to help roll them. She's not Dutch but she's addicted to them so we make them together and split them every year. A fun tradition! I think these are going to be my best one yet! Hmmmmm!

...I wish they were a diet food but no, not even close!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i think it's time for a new post...

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home