free hit counter javascript

Saturday, December 09, 2006

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

I am getting pretty excited for Christmas. I did a lot of Christmas shopping and wrapped everything up yesterday. When Eric got home from work he was excited to see packages under the tree and he dug through to find his. He was trying to guess what it was, shaking it, smelling it, anything to get a clue. He was just like a little boy...

At the grocery store today, I spotted something and I couldn't resist. A little Christmas stocking for Sarg. It is after all, his first christmas with us, or at all for that matter. I want to make it special...

6 Comments:

Blogger Deanne said...

Christmas is a fun time of year for sure - that's cute that Eric is excited about his presents! I'm just about finished my Christmas shopping now thank goodness! I'll have to get them wrapped quickly before they are discovered "by accident!"

6:16 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

I just finished my christmas (except for like 1 thing) yesterday and boy does it feel good! I love wrapping them up and looking at them :)
Aw, Sarg is so lucky! Beebs isn't getting anything from me, because she is so picky.
That pic of Eric is really funny!

3:03 PM  
Blogger dan said...

Eric looks like he is struggling to live in that picture....Sarg should feel very special to have his own stocking, mabye now he will stop scratching the crap out of your arms.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. It's more like biting chelse. He is getting snipped this week and I am hoping that helps curb his brattiness.

8:21 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

Some things never change. My kids all do the same thing when the presents are under the tree! I like to wrap things in cardboard boxes - that way, it's really hard to guess. great pic!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric's so cute!

(and I mean that in the most sister-in-law way possible)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home