free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday decorating




I had decided that I was not getting a tree this year and my decorations would be very limited. I did not feel like investing money in decorations and that I would buy them after christmas when they will probably be 90% off. Yesterday when i got home from work, Eric had bought a mini tree and some decorations and set it up! Not only that, but he also had two gifts sitting under the tree waiting for me to open! What a great early christmas!
Sorry about the picture, I couldn't figure out how to change it



5 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

awww what a nice guy!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Yes, what a thoughful husband!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, c'mon...you know how to change the pic!

And yes, what a nice hubster you have there....tell us what the gifts were!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh Groban's New CD and a toblerone chocolate bars!

8:32 AM  
Blogger alise said...

nicely done eric! And the picture is funny kate..I totally tilt my head to look at it.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home