free hit counter javascript

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The First Donation!

WAHOO!!

I got my first donation yesterday!!! A very generous one at that! Thanks Auntie Sharla!! When I was telling Eric this, he asked if I had forgotten about the real first donation from him.... On Saturday he took back some bottles and got $2.10 and gave it to me as a donation. So I guess that brings my total up to: $102.10. Sorry Auntie Sharla but I guess that makes your my 2nd donation...

By the way.... I'm shaving my head SOON!! so let those donations poor in people!! Hopefully sometime in March I'll be shaving it.... tell all your friends and familY!! If you need a form or two let me know!!

7 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

You are seriously NUTS! But congrats on getting your first sponser...you are really showing me and joce up!

8:00 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

i hope you go through with the shaving of the head. Maybe you might look like natalie portman or something!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

Way to go Katie. My donation will be coming soon . . . do you realize you only need 20 people to donate $100 and your there? You can do it no problemo! I'm proud of you girl!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

when are you doing it?!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for a new post

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie- shaving the head- crazy!!! awesome, way to go! in sept i chopped off 11 inches, but shaved off.. you got some balls.. then again, in college i almost did it..

8:21 PM  
Blogger leanne said...

well i have a blog now too.. some come check it out.. last comment didnt have a link, and this one should. hope all is well!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home