free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Gym Membership


I finally decided that enough was enough.

I am way to lazy and make up way to many excuses

I NEED to walk

3 times a week (Please everyone keep me accountable!)

Last week I tried to make a commitment but I only went once... (it is too tiring to go after work)

So, my solution: a gym membership

I went yesterday and I'm going again today.
(yesterday, I left my lights on at the gym and had to call my dad and uncle to rescue me..)
THANKS DAD!

4 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

ha ha, what gym are you going to??

7:52 AM  
Blogger HCOS support teacher said...

Go for it, KT!! The hardest part about exercising is getting out the door. I really believe that!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, call me Monday and I'll do one better than just keep you accountable. I'll go with.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so kate...i would be awesome if you could change my blog website link to "what's goin on" instead of what going on...THANKS KATERS!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home