free hit counter javascript

Monday, February 05, 2007

The blogging community

On Friday I was at a conference for work. I ran into a girl who I went to high school with. She was a year younger, but being from a small school everyone knew everyone. She is taking the social work program (same as what i took) at Grant MacEwan. We exchanged our hellos and then she said "I know this is kind of creepy but I've been to your blog". Turns out she linked through a number of people and ended up finding my blog. She has a blog as well, which I now will be visiting, 106 kicks. (http://106kicks.blogspot.com/)

Isn't that just the wierdest thing when that happens

Another wierd thing is the lady I was with recognized her friend as her husbands niece, which is how I ran into 106 kicks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might already know this, but 106 Kicks is my husbands cousin. It can be such a small world.

8:56 AM  
Blogger netablogs said...

And the blogging world has made it that much smaller!! It's truly amazing!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello katie! how are you! this is 106 kicks!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home