free hit counter javascript

Friday, January 26, 2007

Help!! I'm addicted to Zelda!

Hi, My name is katie and I my addiction is Zelda.

It's bad, I know it's bad because Eric told me that I have a problem. He wasn't joking either. Eric likes zelda, and I used to think he was obsessed. Then I started playing and I realized eric had control of his addiction, I do not. I have taken a break from Zelda. We moved the TV into our room so we could play a little before bed a little more comfortably. I would stay up to the wee hrs of the morning and then wake eric up because i needed help passing a boss. After a couple nights, Eric had had enough, and I dont' blame him!

It's really hard for me not to play.... but I have been sober for 2 1/2 days!

5 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

LOSER!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaha..."sober"...good one...i can't beleive you even woke him up for him to help you! hahahaha

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaha..."sober"...good one...i can't beleive you even woke him up for him to help you! hahahaha

1:52 AM  
Blogger alise said...

KATIE!! I can't believe you have stooped to the level of playing video games in your bed! Let alone staying up into the wee hours of the morning while your poor husbnad is trying to sleep!? Wow. haha.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That is amazing...

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home