free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 reasons why I need one more week!, 5 reasons why I want Christmas tomorrow!

1. I'm still not done my christmas shopping....Yikes!
2. I dont know if I can brave the Christmas Crowd anymore to get those presents bought
3. So much to do, so little time.
4. I have 6 christmas dinner things, some occuring at the same time
5. I'm falling behind in my other responsiblities (cleaning my house)

1. Not everyone will get everyhting I had in mind for them -- Who cares!
2. NO MORE CHRISTMAS CROWDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. No more deadlines
4. Soon the madness and overeating will be over, and I can relax
5. I can catch up on my other responsiblities....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate...but I'd rather have Christmas pushed back a week. OR maybe we should all just start getting ready for Christmas a week earlier.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home