free hit counter javascript

Monday, May 07, 2007

Jann here we come!!


Tonight is Jann Arden!! My friend Nadine and I love....LOVE Jann Arden.


We had the most AWESOME experience at the last Jann Arden concert. We had pretty awesome seats, 10th row on the floor at the Windspear. At the beginning of the show, Jann noticed that there was two empty seats, front and center and she invited someone from way in the back to have them...but nobody put up there hand. Nadine and I waited a minute then we shouted WE'LL TAKE THEM!. Jann let us have the seats and she chatted with us for a minute or two and then gave us the opportunity to ask her any question we liked. Nadine and I both drew a blank.. we couldn't think of anything! She laughed and then dedicated the next song to us!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say, Yes, she's lost some weight, but her face looks different...did she get some 'work' done, too?

Just wondering...

10:24 AM  
Blogger dan said...

have fun! She does look great, I would love to go!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like her music, too. I heard her on TV talking about her experience with World Vision.It was neat. Have a great time!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home