free hit counter javascript

Monday, March 26, 2007

The big bad parking lot


Our parking lot is literally a lake. The drainage isn't working. They came the other day to "fix" it, now it is a lake with HUGE Ice chunks floating around. Here is a picture of it in the morning, when it is almost all frozen, by the end of the day it will look like the Arctic Ocean!




This morning at like 5 am a car was stuck and reving it's engine trying to get out of the lake. By the time eric decided to go help him, found his boots and got dressed to go help him, he had escaped the wrath of the parking lot.... (eric said it lasted atleast 30mins)



I hope the parking lot finds favour on me this morning...

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

That's what the LRT parking lot looks like too! Except if you park in the really bad parts, you can't really get in or out...you have to kinda hop over the door.

And the other day my brakes got frozen because I park in the water and then they wouldn't work!!!!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks pretty bad...and cold! I hope you got out and to work okay!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its big.
its bad.
its the parking lot.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

That does NOT look like Spring to me! My heart goes out to you!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way...nice crooked parking job there.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I think it's time that you start blogging a little more Mrs.!!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger leanne said...

its bad here in hp too.. my car is brutal though, i have been stuck about four times so far this winter/ spring, i cant wait for dry roads, no icebergs, no lakes, just dry

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home