free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Training... or not.

I was supposed to be attending training for work yesterday and today BUT:

I got their and was directed by the receptionist to the classroom.
I waited and waited
waited some more... finally looked at my clock and decided something was not right
I figured I had the wrong classroom, although, I had followed the directions correctly.
I was on my way back to the receptionist and saw a group of ppl...
Maybe this was my class...
I stood by the open door for mere seconds when someone abruptly and rudely said
Can I help you?
uhh um... I'm looking for the Aboriginal Training....?

Oh that is cancelled today, it's rescheduled for next week.


First of all, thanks for calling and letting me know. NOBODY else showed up so I'm assuming that I was the only one that didn't get notice.

Secondly, Do they assume that it's that simple to reschedule for next week...

To end on a positive note, I did get 2 extra days off this week, (although next week I will be working extra...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man i would be PISSED! And the "can i help you" jerk doesn't help the situation either! Sheesh!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home