free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

washing woes

Yesterday morning, I was sitting on the couch and I smelt burning. It was a pretty intense smell, and I finally figured out it was coming from the washing machine. I turned it off and left it until the afternoon. That's when I tried again to wash more clothes.... I went in to check, (because I didn't smell burning) I was greeted with more than an inch of water all over the bathroom floor. I mopped and toweled and mopped and toweled. Trail Appliances is coming to have a look at the thing, Thank goodness it is still under warranty!

It sucked too because Eric had gotten the whole afternoon off and we spent the day cleaning up the bathroom, phoning, and waiting. Although I am glad Eric was home because otherwise I would have probably been in tears.

5 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Sucky, It sucks so much when things break down, its such a pain!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sucky cleaning up water man...at least it wasn't like red wine or something to stain it...

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the panicked call. "AME, WHAT DO I DO?"

At least it didn't happen to the people above them and leaked through!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had the worst luck with Trail so I hope your experience will be better.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

At least it was under warranty. We had our washer flood once - what a pain to clean up!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home