free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The broken Ipod...

Or the NOT so broken Ipod.

I have been living Ipod-less for the last month-2 months. It's really been hard not having anything to listen to at the gym, in my car, at work... So yesterday, I was at Costco and I decided to buy a SMALL ipod, only a 2 GB. It was great! I listened to it all afternoon. (I could finally catch up on my PID's). My Dad came over for coffee and was intrigued by my broken Ipod. He took it home to see if he could fix it. Later that evening I got a call from him... the ipod is FIXED!! I couldn't believe it... I had tried everything, and apparently so had he. He scoured the internet looking for answers of how to fix it. After he had tried everything, he read on the internet what one guy had done: Hold the ipod in your right hand and smack it into your left hand. Apparently, it had worked for another guy too. So he tried it and it didn't work. So he tried it again, this time hitting it harder. It turned on.

9 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

that is soooo wierd, I love how that is the answer to our technology problems, whenever something doesnt work, i ALWAYS hit it at one point, and sometimes it works! Who needs repair men when you have a fist!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always try that with my computer...buuut it never works...everything else though just give it a smack and tadaaa!

i can't believe that though...stupid technology

4:38 PM  
Blogger jocelyn said...

My i pod has been broken for over a year, I'm gunna give that a try.

4:43 PM  
Blogger dan said...

i seriously still cant beleive that works....

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my i Pod is broken and I miss it SO much. Maybe I should let your dad have a look at it!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is everyone's Ipods broken? that makes me not want to get one if they break so easily...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Deanne said...

My ipod's not broken . . . but then again, I don't have one. . .

9:15 AM  
Blogger HCOS support teacher said...

Ipods and other cool technology are not built to last more than a year or so. Really. 'They'(the powers that be) want you to keep on upgrading. I've read that there is going to be a real problem with landfills filling up with thrown-away technogadgets.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tecnology rocks! It lasts years. My old ipod 7 years old still sort of works. It is a bit tempermental now.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home