free hit counter javascript

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tagged

Three Things I'm afraid of:
1. People Touching my Ears
2. Eric Dying
3. Labour

Three People who make me laugh:
1. Eric
2. Sgt Pepper
3. My dad

Three things I love:
1. Getting into my Pj’s
2. spending all day at home sometimes
3. Playing Games

Three Things I Hate:
1. that my iPod is Broken
2. my drive to work
3. shift work!

Three Things I don't understand:
1. anything mechanical
2. How anyone could go through life without God
3. How people can not check their email several times throughout the day

Three Things on my desk:
1. camera
2. Address Book
3. Cheque book.

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. making cheesecake
2. waiting for a phone call (Julie and Dad….)
3. petting Sgt. Pepper.

Three Things I want to do before I die:
1. have kids
2. decorate my home
3. Have lots of kids

Three Things I can do:
1. Look after children
2. cook and bake
3. win every game I attempt .. almost.

Three Things I can't do:
1. anything mechanical (sorry Dad – it just didn’t stick)
2. eat an orange
3. Put away the laundry when it’s dry… I never seem to get around to it

Three Things I think you should listen to:
1. Your parents
2. PID radio
3. Dr. Laura

Three Things you should never listen to:
1. Rap music (I have to keep this on Christina I TOTALLY agree)
2. Leslie Primo
3. scientists

Three Things I'd like to learn:
1. patience
2. self control
3. how to multi task

Three Favourite Foods:
1. croquettes
2. Dutch Soup and Buns
3. Droppies

Three Shows I watched as a kid:
1. Full House
2. Mr Dressup
3. Today’s Special

Three Things I regret:
1. Not listening to my Dad’s advice
2. Not going to the gym today
3. Eating a boatload of chocolate this easter weekend.

Three People I'd like to tag to do this post on thier Blog:
1. Chelsea
2. Alise
3. Nicole

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Eric Dying is second to people touching your ears...you are a silly bean!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i should have added... not in order of importance.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're afraid of labour...as in giving birth?! PShhhh! No big deal. The trick is to not listen to anyone's horror stories or watch TV shows about giving birth. Think happy labor thoughts (and educate yourself)...it worked for me!

I could go on and on (I feel slightly passionate about this topic) but I'll spare the lectures for when you ask for them.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I was terrified of labour too, it's probably the most painful thing you'll ever go through, actually I don't really know I had c-sections but I think it's the most worth it thing you'll ever go through. Also thanks katie for being willing to look after my boys yesterday if I needed you!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Scientist's, Fred won't like hearing that! I agree there are BAD scientist's out there.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and just because I haven't made a snarky comment in a while:

Its "Leslie Primeau" not "Leslie Primo" as in pasta (hee hee hee)

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yah...i was wondering why you didn't like primeau...i've met her in person and she's funny and quite nice...but i haven't really listened to her shows...just one about wieght loss...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home