free hit counter javascript

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Skiing for the Day

Eric and I went skiing for the day to marmot. It was pretty good conditions, nice and sunny for most of the day... It was our first ski trip this year.

me at the end of the day, exhausted

me all bundled up for the wind at the top of the mountain!
Here is eric doing a jump
Eric enjoying the beautiful sunny day
on the chairlift, eric was kinda freaked because he thought I was gonna drop the camera...
Eric trying to be a goofball for the picture

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun and the weather looked beautiful. Next year, maybe Dave and I will join you two!

1:42 PM  
Blogger netablogs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate, i would've been freaked too, haha...i almost forgot eric was a skiier...GO SKIIERS!

1:51 AM  
Blogger dan said...

When we went, I had a vision of me dropping my new camera off the chair lift on the way to Jasper, so I tied it on my coat to avoid it coming true. Cant WAIT to go next week! Happy new year!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Deanne said...

I haven't gone skiing for years and years. All of a sudden I have a hankering to go again. David is pining to go snow boarding so maybe, just maybe we'll venture out this year. It looks like you guys had a blast!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home