free hit counter javascript

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yard Work!









This yard was in REALLY bad shape when we moved in! Weeds overgrowing EVERYTHING, all the bushes were overgrown, and garbage! My mother-in-law came over yesterday and we worked all day on the yard. I wish I would have taken a before and after, it is a HUGE improvement. I'm going to be planting some perenials in the fall, so for now the planters are a little bare... but I don't even care at least bare means no weeds! Here are some pictures... Oh ya and Eric cleaned out the eavestrophs that were horrifically rotting and stinky... that was the grossest job of the day. Thanks SO MUCH Mum S!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Katie. What a difference!!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Beaner said...

yeah i can totally tell the difference already :D way to give Ere Bear the shitty job haha

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look ere bear is the man... he gets the shitty jobs first.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a real name, and its not "ere bear".

6:30 AM  
Blogger Beaner said...

hahahah...ok sorrry eric...i told myself i wouldn't call you that as often...but it just rolls off my tounge so easily

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was already a nice yard so that work will really pay off. Have you had a fire in your backyard pit yet?

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home