free hit counter javascript

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I realize that it has been quite awhile since I last posted, and I apologize to all you that have been waiting for a post. All I have to say is - Look I moved - IT'S BEEN BUSY! I will be photographing the house and then posting pictures so all those who are too far away to visit can have a look.

A few updates:

Sgt Pepper has had a difficult time adjusting to his new surroundings. He is very jumpy and shys away from people who come to visit. Although, he has been less insane which we appreciate.

We had a number of helpers for the move so it went VERY smoothly and we were done by the early afternoon.

The morning did not go so smoothly.... the keys we received did not work in any of the doors and eric had to boost me up through a window....

We have cable...shh don't tell anyone but it's still hooked up from the previous owners!

We have very few phone jacks in the house, and telus had to come and put some more in for us.

We've had people over everyday since we've moved. (and my sister every morning....)

It is so nice to be so much closer to family. Everyone is a walk away.

I'm enjoying the comforts of a home - backyard, garage, easy grocery access

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't over EVERY morning. Just 4/5 days! Did Telus rip you off for the installs?

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it was free. he didn't say anything about paying

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back....
Hope you are enjoying the new place!!!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your place is just perfect for you guys! Did I say that to you like a hundred times already?! Well, it truly is!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place! And don't worry about Sgt. Pepper. If he's anything like his brother Buddy (my newly acquired cat), he will settle down somewhat and stop shedding horrendously, if he is doing so right now. I didn't realize how much stress affects a cat's shedding ability! Even short haired ones! Buddy's pretty jumpy about noises, too, but has definitely calmed down.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home